You must know how to wash hair properly if you want to keep it healthy. Here are some washing tips.
- Make sure your hair is thoroughly wet for the shampoo.
- Use only a salon-quality shampoo. You only need a dime sized amount of shampoo.
- Spend 2 to 3 minutes working shampoo through your hair. Wash hair without rubbing the scalp.
- Rinse it out completely, using warm, not hot, water. Use even cooler water when you condition.
- Don’t over-shampoo, because it can dry out your hair.
- After rinsing, dry your hair quickly with a towel and apply conditioner. You can use a wide-toothed comb to spread the conditioner through your hair. Conditioner should stay in for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse it thoroughly and towel dry again.