Numerous generations used henna hair color. Many people will tell you that henna cannot cover grey hair.
Without a doubt, if you use henna in the usual way, it will slip off the gray after the first washing.
But there is another way that is proven to cover gray hair.
- Use a regular 4-ounce box of pure henna.
- Apply the mixed henna paste to dry hair.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap.
- Keep it on for 6 hours.
- Keep the henna pack moist during the wait time.
- Be sure every strand of hair is thoroughly covered.
- Apply heat for 10 minutes once an hour.
- Wash your hair every other day.