One of the oldest beautifiers known is Henna. It will always give your hair a beautiful shine.
Henna is considered a very good natural conditioner since it strengthens the hair. A big advantage of coloring your hair with henna is that it is natural and therefore colors your hair in a safe manner.
Henna hair color can last up to four to six weeks and it works great on brunettes and dark blondes.
Hair is how to color your hair with henna. Henna must be applied to a clean, dry hair.
- Apply Vaseline or almond oil to your forehead, around the hair line and ears in order to prevent staining your skin.
- Put the henna powder in a bowl and add lemon juice or water. Mix the ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Divide your hair into several sections.
- Begin with the bottom layers of your hair and gradually work your way up. Be sure to apply the paste evenly.
- Wrap your hair in a towel and wait. How long you should wait depends on your natural hair color. If you have dark hair you should wait for two to three hours. If you have lighter hair you will need to wait four to eight hours.
- Rinse your hair until the water is completely clear. Donâ€™t use hot water but lukewarm water; donâ€™t shampoo as well.
Remember henna is permanent and you cannot dye over it.