NeNe Leakes vs. Star Jones: It's On...

The latest season of Celebrity Apprentice may have debuted last night, but NeNe Leakes didn't wait until the premiere to tell the world how she feels about Star Jones.
"Star's not nice," Leakes said on The Talk last week. "Anybody who has ever worked with her would side with me. She's not a nice person. She's a witch... with a 'b' in front."
Describing Jones as a "back stabber," Leakes added during a conference call with reporters: "There are a lot of people who don't like Star, so I won't be the only one."

Celebrity Apprentice Promo PicStar Jones Promo Pic
Possible 2012 Presidential nominee/reality show host Donald Trump must love this contrived feud, which can only ratchet up ratings for his beloved show.
Where does Jones stand on the rivalry? She told journalists:
"I did Celebrity Apprentice to raise money and awareness for the American Heart Association, which has been instrumental in my life, not to see it reduced to a cliché where black women attack one another for publicity's sake. I haven't made any comments in hopes that she would remember that we all participated in this show for charity and not as a vehicle to promote ourselves and such hatred. I was clearly wrong and I decided to finally respond."