Valentine SMS

Valentine SMS

1-When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!! ........Happy Valentine's Day

2-Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.

3-Let`s share the world.
A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me...


4-U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Dont search, just c ur shadow
i wil be thr...Trust Me!!

5-A special smile, a special face.A special someone i cant replace. I luv u,i always will.U have filled a space no one can fill!

6-Memories r treasured
no1 can steal.
Parting is heartache
no1 can heal.
Sum'll 4get u wen ur gone
but i'll remember u
no matter how long..

7-If you wake up 1 day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree =)

8-You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.........Happy Valentines Day


9-Oh that I could shrink the surface of the world, so that suddenly I might find you standing at my side.. I love you!

10-I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u .........Happy Valentine's Day

11-A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you. ......Happy Valentine's Day