Why should you consider homemade hair dyes?
Because commercial hair dyes contain chemicals that can potentially damage your hair and scalp.
There are home dyes that are mild for your hair and skin, but they do not produce the brilliant results of chemical based products.
Best All Natural Hair Dyes
- Rosemary and Sage Hair Darkener for darker hair. You can use this hair dye to cover gray hair.
- Rhubarb Bark Blonde Hair Solution to make your light hair more blonde.
- Henna Hair Dye for red color.
- Natural Lemon Highlights Hair Solution for blonde highlights in light colored hair.
- Indigo and Henna Brown Hair Tint. This home hair dye is best for light hair that is being colored a shade of light brown.